CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Answered Prayers

Then I will thank you in front of the great assembly. I will praise you before all the people. - Psalm 35:18

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Sing to him; yes, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds. - Psalm 105: 1-2

At the Daily Guideposts site you can read answered prayers and list your own praises.

People are thanking God for:

  • A friend that I have been praying for has been saved
  • A friend was rescued from suicide
  • My son has been accepted to a graduate school that is close to home
  • Healing me
  • The great success today and for the excellent income
  • Safe travel
  • A nice, new place to live
  • Not loosing our home
  • A son who is off heroin
  • A successful adoption
  • Getting to put a roof on our house
  • The great sales this past month at work