CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

The Most Important Prayer

The most important prayer is The Prayer for Salvation.

It isn't a particular prayer with exact words, but the prayer conveys that:

  • you admit that you're a sinner
  • you need Jesus to forgive you
  • you believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for your sins
  • you want to accept Jesus as your Savior
  • you want to follow Him as Lord of your life

A Sample Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as Lord and Savior. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

There is more information about Salvation at The Billy Graham site.

“Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.’” (John 3:3)

“That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. ” (Romans 10:13)